If you have wool-craft skills of ANY kind, then we have projects to burn! (Please don’t actually try and burn them. They’re made of wool and it will be tricky) Please click on the links below for further information about what we need/ what you can do/ how you can do it.
- Urban cross-stitch in Cook Walk
- Crocheted Tree Collars in Gray Street
- Poppy Hedge at The Birches
- Adopt-a-Lamppost in Corriedale Lane
- Woolly Bees in the Pocket Garden
If you have time to spare during festival time, we have ten towns running projects that will almost certainly have a need of helpers – even if it’s just keeping an eye on any exhibits out in the open. If you put your hand up, we’ll link you in!
If you would like to partner with us and/or throw us lots of cash:
- Just email us already! email@example.com
We love wool, we love books, and we love our community.